Although the PLC control cabinet can be used in a harsher environment, it also has certain requirements for the ambient temperature, and in order to reduce the change in the operating temperature of the control cabinet, attention must be paid to the installation method.
Most people in the industry have a certain understanding of PLC. The automated control cabinet composed of PLC controllers has stable performance, powerful functions, and strong anti-interference ability. It can operate in harsh environments such as thunderstorms, humidity, and high temperatures. Compared with similar controllers, it can give full play to its good anti-interference ability. The PLC control cabinet ensures the stability of its own system, but also establishes a protective barrier for the control equipment to prevent loss of the controlled equipment due to circuit short-circuit, leakage, over-current, over-voltage and other fault conditions. Therefore, PLC control cabinets are well received in the industry and are widely used in various industries and different scenarios.
With the vigorous development of my country's industrial construction, the requirements for PLC controllers and complete control cabinets are getting higher and higher, and the functions of PLC controllers are constantly being improved and perfected in the development process, in addition to occupying a place in the industrial industry , And gradually extend the development to everywhere in life. Therefore, PLC control cabinets are used more and more widely in daily life. Although the PLC control cabinet can be used in a harsher environment, it also has certain requirements for the ambient temperature, and in order to reduce the change in the operating temperature of the control cabinet, attention must be paid to the installation method.
1. Try to avoid using fans, air conditioners and other cooling equipment during installation time to ensure natural air cooling.
2. Do not install the PLC at the top or top of the control to affect the ventilation at the top.
3. Keep a certain distance for the installation and placement of electrical components, circuits, instruments, etc. in the cabinet, and the devices in the cabinet should not be too close. To ensure that the operation is heat dispersion and ventilation effect.
4. Strictly follow the installation indicators of the PLC control cabinet to install the relevant accessories. Follow the correct direction of the electrical components, and do not upside down, vertical installation, etc., otherwise it will cause abnormal heating of components and instruments, resulting in damage.
5. Do not install the PLC directly above heating devices such as large-capacity resistors, such as heaters, inverters, etc.
6. Do not place the PLC control cabinet in a place exposed to direct sunlight, and ensure that the place is free of pyrogens, sunlight, and water sources.
7. The temperature of the cabinet is indeed too high. If necessary, use a fan on the top of the cabinet for ventilation, or a fan installed in other locations in the cabinet for ventilation, and use room cooling equipment to cool down the control cabinet as much as possible.
In addition to the temperature requirements, PLC control cabinets are not suitable to be placed in a too humid environment, otherwise the water molecules in the air will not enter the cabinet and cause problems such as circuit short-circuit failures. There are certain requirements for the use of any product. Although the PLC control cabinet can operate in a harsh environment, due to the nature of its electricity use, it should also avoid water, fire, and various types of interference that may easily cause electromagnetic interference during use. Source contact to ensure safe use.
The PLC control cabinet should also pay attention to the environmental temperature requirements during use. The temperature requirement of the PLC control cabinet to the environment is between 5°C and 45°C, which can be met by general industrial production and living environments. Therefore, it is not very limited for PLC control cabinets. It should be noted that due to the increasingly miniaturized electrical components, related devices and system space, the control cabinet body has also become smaller, and the heat generated by the operation of the electrical components in the on-board cabinet will cause the temperature inside the cabinet to be higher than the cabinet. The outside temperature is about 15°C. Therefore, it is necessary to take corresponding measures to alleviate the heating problem in the PLC control cabinet to ensure that the temperature in the cabinet does not exceed the operating temperature of the unit.