1. The high and low voltage power distribution cabinet, as its name implies, is the power distribution equipment used for power distribution, control, measurement and cable connection in the power supply system. Generally, the power supply bureau and substation use high voltage switch cabinets, and then the voltage is reduced by the transformer. The low-voltage side is led to the low-voltage power distribution cabinet, and the low-voltage power distribution cabinet is connected to various power distribution panels, control boxes, and switch boxes. Inside it is through some switches, circuit breakers, fuses, buttons, indicators, meters, wires, etc. The protection device is assembled into a power distribution device that meets the design function requirements. Commonly known as: high and low voltage switchgear or complete sets of high and low voltage electrical equipment.
2. Safety technical operating procedures
1. When working on fully and partially charged disks, the maintenance equipment and operating equipment should be separated by obvious signs.
2. The secondary windings with current transformers and voltage transformers should have permanent and reliable protective grounding.
3. When working on the secondary circuit of the current transformer in operation, the following safety measures should be taken:
4. It is strictly forbidden to disconnect the current loop.
5. In order to reliably short-circuit the secondary coil of the current transformer, short-circuit strips and short-circuit wires must be used, and wire winding is prohibited.
6. It is forbidden to do any work on the loop and wire between the current transformer and the short-circuit terminal.
7. When working on the secondary circuit of the voltage transformer in operation, the following safety measures should be taken:
8. Strictly prevent short circuit or grounding
9. Insulated tools and insulated gloves should be used, and the relevant relay protection devices should be disabled before work if necessary.
10. When connecting temporary loads, special switches and fuses must be installed.
11. During the energization test of the secondary circuit, in order to prevent the reverse voltage transformation from the secondary side to the primary, in addition to disconnecting the secondary circuit, the primary fuse should also be removed.
12. Before the secondary circuit is energized or withstand voltage test, the attendant and related personnel should be notified, and someone should be sent to guard the site, check the circuit, and confirm that no one is working before pressurizing.
13. The staff who inspect the power-off protection and the secondary circuit are not allowed to perform any switching operations without the permission of the duty officer.